Here is a place where you can catch a glimpse of lakes, fields, mountains and various landscapes of British Columbia. I enjoy breathing the air the higher in elevation I go. There is a sweet smell to the atmosphere depending on the day. For those of you who have a heart that is tied with great love to our Mother Earth please enjoy this blog and I welcome your opinions and feedback Love and Light Colleen

Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Back Yard

Good day to everyone. This is all new to me and I am hopeful to learn many things on this journey.

Born and raised in British Columbia, Canada. I feel blessed every morning when I go outside of our country home. The beautiful mountains and the sweet air are a great way to start any day.

The Sullivan Valley

This first picture was taken in early May from my back yard. Spending time in nature is part of my everyday. I hope you enjoy the essence of mother earth and the beauty of British Columbia.